The following is a list of musical projects and undertakings I would like to pursue in the future. Some of these are already in the works, but others are (perhaps) a bit further down the pipeline. With that being said, here are some soundtracks I’ve always wanted to put onto CD.
Castlevania: –In progress! A collective Castlevania works is slated for a 2016 release! Featuring a rockin’, up-tempo style, I am very pleased with how this is turning out so far!
- Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross : While I have yet to start officially working on this, I would like to have this released by early 2017. This project will likely be the first to incorporate a fully-chromatic electric harp–which means that I will be able to explore styles that are virtually impossible to play on traditional harps!
- Act Raiser / Soul Blazer : Some of my favorites from the SNES. These were back from the days when there was no such thing as a bad Square / Enix game. Those were the days. I would love a chance to do everything from the underground waterway to Magridd castle and beyond!
- An official SEGA collection : Primarily focusing on the likes of Streets of Rage, Shinobi, Out Run , I would like to give these classics the updated treatment they deserve.
- Final Fantasy IV : My Favorite RPG of all time. The main overworld theme, the underground, and even Inside of the Giant are all on my list!
- Final Fantasy VI : While not my favorite, there is still quite a lot of good content in this game that could use an update!
- Secret of Mana : Highly underrated! Probably one of the first compilations I’d like to complete, and for good reason! A very unique style, I’d be fascinated to try some of the Indonesian gamelan instrumentation that is used for songs such as those used for Thanatos and the ruins!